Making The Groves Feel Like Home
At The Groves, we plan 3-4 events per week to enrich both our neighborhood, as well as the greater Houston community. Examples of events include:
- Blood drives with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Bank
- Farmer’s market with local vendors to provide fresh food options
- Wine Tours and private tastings at local wineries
- Beer & Cheer on The Lawn
- “Recycle and Regenerate” for recycling electronics, clothes, shoes and toys.
- “Groves 101” events for new residents to learn more about their Home Owners Association and get to know others that are new to the neighborhood.
- “Coffee with the Cops” is held every quarter with our local constable to make sure our residents feel safe in their homes by getting to know local police officers.
We take advantage of our outdoor amenities by planning events that maximize our pool, splash pad, fire pit, great lawn, miles of walking trails, yard games and outdoor amenity center with concerts, movie nights, stargazing, fireside chats with s’mores, cookoffs, group yoga, running clubs and more! We also encourage residents to get outside – outside of the neighborhood. Four times a year, The Groves coordinates field trips such as winery tours, festivals and casino trips.Residents often get in touch regarding feedback and ideas for future events, and we love that some of our neighbors have taken the initiative to create events with each other, such as creating their own cooking teams.
Residents within the gated Toll Brothers community, The Canopy, will also relish exclusive, quarterly lifestyle events planned solely for them by The Groves full-time Lifestyle Director, such as craft beer tasting, premier wine tasting, and root beer floats for the kids and kid-at-heart adults.