Play at the Groves
Amenities at The Groves
- Lifestyle Center Park featuring the Great Lawn, splash pad, fire pit, walking trails and scenic views of the woods.
- Nature Playground, which incorporates recycled wood from our trees.
- Lifestyle Director plans year-round events and 3-4 events per month.
- Fish Camp, including a stocked fishing pond for catch-and-release fishing, a dock with covered lounge space and trails
- Opened May 2018, The Hearth Amenity Center features resort-style pool, pavilion, lawn amphitheater, hammocks, fireplace and a creek overlook.
There’s a place in Northeast Houston where the natural beauty of peaceful surroundings merge with inspirational design and community spirit. The Groves is a one-of-a-kind master-planned community, skillfully orchestrated to preserve the pristine pines that create a beautiful and majestic colorful backdrop for families to live in the quiet surround of wooded bliss. Located in the acclaimed Humble ISD, with easy access off Beltway 8 and Hwy 59, The Groves is conveniently located to the backyard fun of Lake Houston, the shopping and recreation of The Galleria area, and the business corridors of downtown Houston, The Woodlands, and the Port of Houston. A stone’s throw from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, The Groves is perfectly nestled in an oasis of peace and quiet from the outside world yet convenient for the business travel of a road warrior. Your Life in the Woods is waiting!