Play at the Groves
In this majestic wooded site with miles of tempting trails, it’s easy to get back to the basics and become inspired by the outdoors. Madera Creek runs the length of the community, situated within endless open space, dedicated parks and natural reserves.
Amenities at The Groves
- Lifestyle Center Park featuring the Great Lawn, splash pad, fire pit, walking trails and scenic views of the woods.
- Nature Playground, which incorporates recycled wood from our trees.
- Lifestyle Director plans year-round events and 3-4 events per month.
- Fish Camp, including a stocked fishing pond for catch-and-release fishing, a dock with covered lounge space and trails.
- The Hearth Amenity Center features resort-style pool, pavilion, lawn amphitheater, hammocks, fireplace and a creek overlook.
- The Nest, a new pocket park, features walking trails, an open lawn with picnic tables, and a giant bird nest element for children to play on.
- Mini Groves is a smaller, park version of the community that serves as the perfect playground for little residents.
There’s a place in Northeast Houston where the natural beauty of peaceful surroundings merge with inspirational design and community spirit. The Groves is a one-of-a-kind master-planned community, skillfully orchestrated to preserve the pristine pines that create a beautiful and majestic colorful backdrop for families to live in the quiet surround of wooded bliss. Located in the acclaimed Humble ISD, with easy access off Beltway 8 and Hwy 59, The Groves is conveniently located to the backyard fun of Lake Houston, the shopping and recreation of The Galleria area, and the business corridors of downtown Houston, The Woodlands, and the Port of Houston. A stone’s throw from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, The Groves is perfectly nestled in an oasis of peace and quiet from the outside world yet convenient for the business travel of a road warrior. Your Life in the Woods is waiting!