Call Houston Home
Not a weekend goes by where Houston is not celebrating life in a big way, with art festivals, parades, music, food, and international celebrations that have become world famous. Conveniently located off of Beltway 8 and 59, The Groves is convenient to numerous attractions in Houston, Texas:
- Minutes away from the Theater District of downtown Houston, the largest Museum District in the country.
- Close proximity to the largest indoor luxury shopping center at the Houston Galleria.
- Houston is home to the largest Rodeo celebration, the Rockets basketball team, the Texans football team, and the Astros baseball team.
- The Houston dining scene boasts more than 10,000 restaurants, representing cuisine from more than 70 countries and American regions.
- Direct access to thoroughfares leading to major business corridors of downtown Houston, The Woodlands, and the Port of Houston.
- 15 minutes to the Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Jesse Jones Park and Nature Center is a 312-acre nature preserve with white sand beaches along Spring Creek and over 12 miles of paved trail system, where family events and festivals are held all year round.
- Alexander Deussen Park offers picturesque walking trails, bike trails, picnic areas, places to barbecue, kid play areas, and covered areas for group activities.
- Generation Park, a 4,000-acre business park planned for the Lake Houston area, is destined to become a vibrant, walkable community with restaurants and shopping surrounded with lakes and trails.
Northeast Houston also offers desirable shopping, golfing at the Tour 18 Golf Course, Walden on Lake Houston Golf & Country Club, or Golf Club of Houston, water sports on nearby lakes, and hiking trails just about everywhere.
Play at Atascocita Park
The newly opened and highly anticipated Atascocita Park offers the community 21 acres of outdoor fun. The awaited park includes 8 acres of paved hiking and biking trails, a 2.5-acre natural pond with an elevated boardwalk traversing the pond and 2 separate dog parks for large and small breeds. Atascocita forest area and grasslands are accompanied by a sizable picnic pavilion, a large playground and open play areas, restrooms, and plenty of parking.
Discover Atascocita Park and enjoy the great outdoors, located at 17302 West Lake Houston Parkway, Atascocita. The perfect place to bring friends and loved ones closer to nature and is open to all from dawn to dusk, Monday through Sunday.
Life by the Lake
Lake Houston is one the most beautiful reservoirs in the state and encompasses close to 5,000 acres of naturally wooded parkland, where overnight camping is available. Home to Dwight D. Eisenhower Park, this quiet refuge is one of the few places in Texas that offers picturesque fall foliage, 12 miles of hike and bike trails, kayaking, equestrian trails and picnic areas.
Along the waterfront, King’s Harbor — an upscale community destination located on Lake Houston — offers shopping, one-of-a-kind eateries and entertainment all year, with a Saturday Live Music Series, Yoga under the Stars with Lifetime Fitness, and other fun activities and events for all ages!